Sudbury Office Expands
The Sudbury Office of Pinchin Environmental is expanding and continuing on the momentum of long-time staff member Shane Velcich, Technical Manager - Hazardous Materials.
Responding to increasing demand in the Sudbury area we have added two experienced staff members:
- Troy Gordon, Technical Manager - Environmental Due Diligence & Remediation
- Jenna Pillarella, Project Technologist
They bring experience in all areas of environmental work related to soil and waste as well as extensive project management experience and natural sciences including fisheries and wetland assessments
All three staff are from the north and possess the local knowledge and experience of work in the north which our clients expect. A full listing of services available is provided below.
Contact the Sudbury office at 705-521-0560.
Contact us to discuss the following services in our Sudbury Office.
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
- Environmental Site Remediation and Remedial Design
- Brownfields Redevelopment
- Asbestos and Mould Monitoring and Abatement
- Air and Noise Monitoring, including GHG Emissions, NPRI
- Emergency Spill Response, Site Management, and Remediation
- Underground/Aboveground Storage Tank Assessment
- MOE Certificate of Approvals
- Decommissioning Services for Environmental Due Diligence and Remediation
- Fuel Oil Loss Response for the Insurance Industry
- Contaminant Management Planning
- Annual Landfill Environmental Monitoring and Reporting
- Groundwater and Hydrogeological Projects (Site Monitoring and Landfill Studies)